?

Log in

you're just another face in the crowd,

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> my ikonz
> profile
> previous 20 entries

Friday, October 7th, 2005
2:01 am - i almost made it to one year!
i won't lie, i kinda miss some of you. [ ;) ]

come say hi?

current mood: :o
Tuesday, October 26th, 2004
3:57 pm - so pack a change of clothes, 'cause it's time to move on.
as of 26 october 2004, this journal is finished.

♥.
3:47 pm - maybe someday i will find someone too.
Ahahaha, I still cannot believe that I am saying this, but I think I am done with this journal.

And I think it's funny that my last entry besides my goodbye was a survey. How fitting. ;)

Anyway. I know I said I'd probably hold out until December 31, but why should I? I know what I want to do, so why wait?

I won't lie -- I have a new journal. It's friendsonly, and probably more boring than this one was. I'm not done friending people over there, and I'll probably add some more as the days move on. Please don't get upset if you aren't friended -- it's just that we probably didn't talk a lot or know each other well. Not to say I'm completely done with this one...I'll probably still read the friendslist when I get the chance, being the addict that I am.

Anyway. I didn't want to make this some big stupid thing, but this is one of the last chances I'll get to make a dork of myself in public, so :P I say. I don't even know what to say.

I don't think I've changed much since the start of this. I am still insecure, I am still unsure, I am still a nerd. And I'm still unhappy. But I'll be working on all of that; I just can't do it here. Except for that nerd thing -- everybody should be a nerd at heart.

My contact info is in this userinfo, I'll still be on all the same handles and in the same fandom activities. And I'm still sending out Holiday cards, if anyone hasn't filled out the poll.

I wish you all luck in everything you do, you all are so talented and deserve to go far in life. I know what to say but don't know where to begin -- thank you. Thank you for everything.




current mood: indescribable

(83 comments | comment on this)

2:13 am - survey time! kind of like hammer time, but more fun!
bold what applies to youCollapse )

(12 comments | comment on this)

Saturday, October 23rd, 2004
11:02 pm
I'm going to be leaving sincelastjuly. Which sucks, because I really like the name.

I'm torn between just doing it now (I'm impulsive like that) or waiting until December 31 (my birthday, coincidentally); it'll probably be the latter.

No, it's not because I've suddenly discovered a life hiding in my closet or anything, but rather I'm unhappy with this journal and it's not even really a journal anymore. And I know some'll say "it's not supposed to be" but for me it is. Most people have me friended now for fandom reasons, and while I still like Harry Potter, and god knows I still like Hanson, I'm just not really in fandom anymore. And the transition from fandom journal to personal one just isn't working. I've been thinking about it for a while, I think I'm now just getting the guts to do it -- that's why I kind of want to do it now, before I lose my nerve -- I like being here. It's just not home.

I'll still be around, I just won't be here. I'll probably read the friendspage from time to time, though. Old habits die hard.

I just thought I should tell you all.


They need to invent a smokeless cigarette.

(47 comments | comment on this)

11:00 pm
Today at the Charity Bowling thing, I got a 66, 48, and 36. >:P so smilie117, you owe me $7.50 and fangexploring, that's $1.50.

I got a $25 gift card for being the worst bowler.

>:P


ps : what makes ultra-light cigarettes ultralight? less tar, less nicotine, what?

current mood: contemplative

(9 comments | comment on this)

Friday, October 22nd, 2004
12:57 am - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING <3
so weird, man. zachary walker hanson is 19 -- I've been stalking following his band since he was 11. ELEVEN. he went from an insanely hyper little kid to a snarkily hilarious adult. it's been fun, zac.

an IM with Megan about meeting Zac for the second time this past August, and meeting him for the first time last OctoberCollapse )
bannersCollapse )

current mood: <3 zac

(31 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, October 21st, 2004
1:04 am - the quiver of her bones below and the signs of a girl alone tell you everything you need to know.
so is the special lost thing this saturday (the 23rd) or the 30th? by the way, jack is so a gary stu.

i was told by a clearly cracked quidditchmaster that I "look like ginny, holy shit. a matured ginny."

you judge, people.Collapse )
poll time!Collapse )
ncalrod's friend, Irene, is in a band called Revel Moon, and they've just done a song about Iraq and Bush, if anyone wants to listen.

current mood: hot

(7 comments | comment on this)

Wednesday, October 20th, 2004
2:45 am
the other day at work, i was taking a guy's photo order -- I got his telephone number and typed it into the computer, and then I got his last name. And right after I asked his first name (but before he answered), the word 'Chris' floated into my brain.

His name was Chris.

I don't know if he reminded me of a Chris I used to know or I just had the Vibe or what, but tonight I'm laying in bed with my iPod and I can't shake the feeling that someone's going to climb through my window and strangle me with the fan cord that's stretched out across the floor and I wonder if I am predicting this just like I predicted that.

current mood: awake

(12 comments | comment on this)

1:48 am - IF ONLY YOU COULD FEEL WHAT I DREAM, MAYBE YOU COULD HEAR WHAT I MEAN
I am going fucking bloody mad here. Yazi, you and I need to move back to London (we could probably afford zone 3 or so) because I am so tired of this place and I really just want to get back to the city because I miss it so much and I miss you and I am coming to DC for my birthday okay.

My brother and I bought silly string and totally covered my mom while she was on the toilet. I wish my camera'd been nearby, though perhaps it's best that it's not because then I'd want to share the picture.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT ELECTIONS ARE IN TWO WEEKS. It seems that it would never get here.

I need British accents. Someone send me mp3s. Please.

I wish it was snowing.

current mood: depressed

(3 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, October 17th, 2004
7:51 pm - Phone Post
VoicePost
291K 1:20
(no transcription available)

(comment on this)

12:16 am - ;p
my handwriting analysis, half of which is wrong, and the other half that is so general that it could apply to anyone. complete with comments, of course.Collapse )

(7 comments | comment on this)

Saturday, October 16th, 2004
7:05 pm - & WHEN SHE'S DOWN SHE'LL DROWN THIS CHILD IN KEROSENE.
I am in such a shitty mood right now. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :|

I went to Arbys for my family earlier and they forgot half the fucking order so then I had to go in and then I WAS STILL MISSING SOMETHING WHEN I GOT HOME. HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO PUT ITEMS IN A BAG. I hope that girl trips over herself and thwacks her brain back into working order because the wheel is turning but THE HAMSTER IS DEAD.

So last night I went to work around 11:30pm -- we close at 12 but a few people were going to stay after to do some resets, AKA take things off a shelf, rearrange them a little bit, and put it back up. I planned on leaving around 4am...well 5 rolls around, and then 6, and then we realise that the shelves are in the wrong place. So we have to start over. So then 7 rolls around, then 8, then 9 and at that point I want to lay down in the middle of aisle 7 and fall asleep on a bottle of Tide.

The guy in 7-11 hit on me and every time I go there I am hit on. I do not understand it because last time I was in my work uniform, and this time I was wearing a shirt that made me look like I was roughly the size of China, and he pretended he wasn't amused when he found out my necklace said "hanson," which he kept pronouncing wrong. THEN HE CASUALLY ASKED IF I WAS UNDERAGED. I really do not want to know.

My wrists hurt and I think I have arthritis in my toe and I do not want to work tomorrow because I work COSMETICS AND AFTER TEN MINUTES OVER THERE I WANT TO STAB MYSELF WITH EYELINER and I really need to get some sleep but if I sleep now I will wake up at 3 am and that does not fly.

I want to go to the movies but nothing good is playing.

current mood: cranky

(3 comments | comment on this)

Friday, October 15th, 2004
4:28 am - You know just what to say. Kill me like you did the first time -- come on now.
I just bought my first Hanson import. I feel so proud. And goddammit, if somebody outbids me on this, I am going to be so pissed off >:0 zacbop -- whadda ya think. real or fake?

(x) - things I've done
(_) - things I haven't done
(/) - somewhere in the middle
....Collapse )

Music can't disappear. Music is the soundtrack of people's lives. It guides you, it carries you, it helps you through those hard times. It helps you through the happy times. It's indispensable. -zac hanson

<3

current mood: cheerful

(6 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, October 14th, 2004
2:34 am - come on, you know i had to post about it ;)
I caught a rerun of the debate tonight while looking for Letterman -- I'd chose not to watch it earlier because both of my parents were watching it, and our views are vastly different. Not to mention when I watched the answers about the gay marriage, I felt sick while Bush was talking, and I knew that would've been picked up on and quite frankly I am not ready to deal with that and anyway.

I actually liked this Presidental Debate the best out of the three so far -- the first two seemed mainly focused on Iraq (which I always type as Iraw), and this one jumped all over.

-ROLLING ON THE FLOOR at Kerry audibly laughing at Bush while Bush is talking about tax cuts. FUNNIEST THING EVER.

- Bush. WTF does minimum wage have to do with education. Not much, really, at least, not the points you addressed.

- What is Litmus testing?

- "I don't want to impose my religion on anyone else" MY ASS.

- Something I've noticed -- Kerry always mentions numbers that affect the locals he's addressing, like tonight how he mentioned how many Arizonians had lost Medicare under Bush. Very tactically smart.

- Kerry's compliment to Bush got a big, fat :> from me.

- The last question! Aww! <3

- Aww, Laura Bush and John Kerry have LiveStrong bracelets. <3

a bit on Lost - possible spoilersCollapse )
zacbop informed me of the vast variety of Hanson imports on ebay tonight. I feel my paycheck melting away as we speak.... :-"

Three people so far are sponsoring me for the American Diabetes Association Bowl-A-Thon -- anyone else? Millions and millions of people suffer from this, and any little bit going towards a cure would help. It's three games, and you can donate per pin (I usually score in the 80s or 90s -- NO MOCKING :p ) or just put down a flat rate through paypal. Please?

I have parted my hair differently. I feel so risque.

current mood: headachey

(17 comments | comment on this)

Wednesday, October 13th, 2004
9:14 pm - you won't find me trying to burn bridges of stone.
I AM LISTENING TO A FUCKING PERFECT STUDIO MP3 of BRIDGES OF STONE. OH MY GOD, THIS SONG IS SO FUCKING GORGEOUS. OH MY GOD :((((((


on a side note: whenever I start lecturing my dog, he jumps up on my lap and starts licking me.

Note to self: Take away whatever relationship advice books my dog is reading and get rid of them.


Anyone wanna sponsor me for the American Diabetes Association Bowl-a-thon? It's three games, just tell me you'll give me a few pennies per pin or whatever and then when it's over (October 23) you can paypal the money over. I've got quite a few people that can vouch for my trustworthyness, if you're worried


LJ surveyCollapse )

current mood: HANSON <3

(44 comments | comment on this)

Tuesday, October 12th, 2004
8:47 pm - I hate posting without subject lines.
re: the Matthew Shephard meme (because yes, it is now a meme) -- don't just post his picture and feel a bit sad and then move on. Use that time that you spent in copying the html code and waiting for livejournal to post to email your senator about how you feel.

current mood: contemplative

(9 comments | comment on this)

Monday, October 11th, 2004
1:28 am - so hold on to the ones who really care.
Why is it a burden to love something?

A few people have mentioned lately that it was just too hard to love this band so much and just be a 'regular fan' and not feel like you're getting anything back from it.

not getting anything back from it? how can you say that?
....Collapse )

current mood: thankful

(12 comments | comment on this)

Saturday, October 9th, 2004
10:55 pm
tell me something you want me to take a picture of (nothing like "THE EIFFEL TOWER!!!!!1" for obvious reasons, but something like "YOUR DOG BITING YOUR FOOT" or whatever) and i probably will because i am THAT BORED.

(122 comments | comment on this)

1:52 pm - oh, HELL NO.
>:0 8-X >:0 8-X >:0 8-X >:0 8-XCollapse )

current mood: angry

(10 comments | comment on this)

> previous 20 entries
> top of page
LiveJournal.com